Lundy 5 – supply & install
The Lundy 5 is a room heating pellet burning stove that provides convective heat to provide space heating without noisy fans. Innovative finned tube heat exchangers allow high efficiency with 5kW output from a compact sized stove. Thermostatic control is achieved by use of on board room sensor which allows stove to modulate to control room temperature.
- Quiet operation with novel finned tube convection design meaning no noisy fans
- Real Wood Flame Pattern – patented hearth design makes the burning pellets a wood flame
- High Efficiency – rated at 82% independently tested
- Comes with remote control and digital display panel on the side of the stove
- 10mm thick solid steel top plate
- 5 Year Warranty on the steel body
- CE Marked – Tested & Approved to EN 14785:2006
- DEFRA Approval – tested & passed for use in Smoke Controlled Areas
- Cleaning System – lever operated grate cleaning
- Approved to draw air from room without local vent
- 60mm fitting for a optional external air supply
- 15kg pellet hopper capacity (accepts full bag of pellets through top hopper lid)
The price shown is for indicative purposes only for an installation at a mainland postcode in England or Wales, and is based on supply, delivery, installation with 5″ inch flue up to max 9m height, HETAS registration and commissioning and training (by phone).
Please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
£4,500.00 inc. VAT
Suits 5” single/twin wall or 4” concentric twin wall flue
|Distance to Combustibles||
Rear – 100mm / Side – 100mm