Lundy 8 – supply & install
The Lundy 8 is a stove with a novel compact on board high efficiency boiler design that provides room heating through large glass flame window and connections for hot water cylinder or/or radiators. Innovative boiler design allow high efficiency with 4.2kW to room and 3.8kW to the hot water circuit. Thermostatic control is achieved by use of on board room sensor and water sensor which allows stove to control hot water and local room temperature.
- Quiet operation novel boiler design so convection to room with no noisy fans
- Real Wood Flame Pattern – patented hearth design makes the burning pellets a wood flame
- High Efficiency – rated at 93% independently tested
- Comes with remote control and digital display panel on the side of the stove
- 10mm thick solid steel top plate
- 5 Year Warranty on the steel body
- CE Marked – Tested & Approved to EN 14785:2006
- DEFRA Approval – tested & passed for use in Smoke Controlled Areas
- Cleaning System – lever operated grate cleaning
- Approved to draw air from room without local vent
- 60mm fitting for a optional external air supply
- 15kg pellet hopper capacity (accepts full bag of pellets through top hopper lid)
- Option for balanced flue connection so air supply is drawn from top of chimney
WINNER – Hearth & Home Pellet or Wood Chip (Boiler) Appliance Of The Year 2015
The price shown is for indicative purposes only for an installation at a mainland postcode in England or Wales, and is based on supply, delivery, installation with 5″ inch flue up to max 9m height, HETAS registration and commissioning and training (by phone).
Please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
£5,600.00 inc. VAT
Suits 5” single/twin wall or 4” concentric twin wall flue
Stove 4.9kW, Boiler 8kW (of which 3.8kW to water)
|Distance to Combustibles||
Rear – 100mm / Side – 100mm