The Ramsey is a slimline pellet stove designed for use in freestanding locations where there is no chimney. Typical applications include conservatories, orangeries, garden rooms, kitchen extensions, glamping pods, and boats. See videos & photos of our pellet stoves in clients homes.
It is a room heating pellet burning stove (sometimes described as a warm air boiler) that generates convective heat to provide space heating without using a noisy blower fan. Innovative finned tube heat exchangers allow high efficiency with 6 kW output from a compact sized stove. Thermostatic control is achieved by use of an on-board room sensor which allows the stove to modulate to control the room temperature.
Supplied with a balanced flue adapter for connection to a concentric (balanced) flue system that allows the stove to be fully sealed such that all air is drawn in from the flue terminal. This balanced flue adapter allows a concentric flue system to be installed leading to increased efficiency and allows flue termination heights much lower than conventional flue systems. By drawing air from the flue terminal, the air is heated as it is drawn all the way into the stove. The balanced flue is ideal for single storey extensions and low energy/air tight buildings as there is no need for a vent to provide the combustion air supply. Using your stove.
- Quiet operation with novel finned tube design delivers hot air by convection without using a noisy blower fan.
- Real Wood Flame Pattern – patented hearth design makes the burning pellets a wood flame
- High Efficiency – rated at 82% independently tested.
- Comes with remote control and digital display panel on the side of the stove
- 10mm thick solid steel top plate
- 5 Year Warranty on the steel body. Ask us anything!
- CE Marked – Tested & Approved to EN 14785:2006
- DEFRA Approval – tested & passed for use in Smoke Controlled Areas
- ECODESIGN compliant
- Cleaning System – lever operated grate cleaning
- Approved to draw air from room without a local vent
- 12kg pellet hopper capacity (accepts full bag of pellets through top hopper lid)
|Suits 100/150 mm concentric balanced flue
|Distance to Combustibles
|Rear – 100mm / Side – 100mm